Internal deposition of kicker chambers
Polyteknik’s Science division specialises in innovative and bespoken thin film solutions for a wide range of applications in the field of Science. With a highly experienced and reliable team, the Big Science division provides a highly dedicated deposition system that offers high-quality and uniformed coatings for accelerator applications, including:
- Internal deposition
- Bespoken thin film solutions
- High-uniformity, non-magnetic coatings
- Guaranteed surface resistivity
- Negation of charged internal surfaces and profiles
- Elimination of irregular beam oscillations
- Custom coatings on request
- Full material characterization
One apparent area of interest is the coating of ceramic chambers and stainless-steel tubes used globally throughout Synchrotron & Linear Accelerators. Encompassed by major electro-magnets, the kicker chambers become charged during operation processes, resulting in a difference in surface resistivity which may cause irregular oscillations of the beam.
With a highly experienced team of thin film specialists who can assist with the most challenging development projects, Polyteknik can offer highly specialised coatings on a large variety of samples with full material analysis and characterisation.