Polyteknik’s Big Science collaborations
With over 20 years of experience in the thin film deposition and subcontract coating markets, Polyteknik has been involved in several Big Science Projects globally; from recoating huge 8 meter mirrors on the VLT’s at the European Southern Observatory, developing in-situ mirror cleaning for the ITER fusion reactor, to providing conductive metal coatings with high-uniformity on beam-line kicker chambers. With an experienced team of physicists, engineers and technicians, and a particular focus on quality, reliability and exceptional customer service, Polyteknik is the ideal partner in the field of Big Science.
With an experienced team of scientists, process and mechanical engineers, and an extensive focus on quality, reliability and exceptional customer service, Polyteknik is the ideal partner in the field of large and small-scale science projects.
The services and products are in the field of:
- Conductive and non-conductive coatings insinde kicker chambers/beam line components
- UHV Vacuum chambers and system
- Coating characterisation and development
- Plasma cleaning solutions
- Deposition of advanced materials on a wide range of substrate materials
- Research and development projects of thin film and vacuum components